We understand that every stage of the manufacturing process, from the acquisition of raw materials to packaging and delivery, has a big impact on the quality of the finished product that is provided to our clients. We guarantee our products are among the finest in the sector and consistently work to exceed our clients’ expectations by leveraging the group’s decades of experience in glass production, quality procedures, and our cutting-edge facility.
Characteristics that set our quality management systems apart:
- We focus on a process-driven approach to achieve constant industry-leading quality in goods through a well-established and strong quality management system.
- To meet the stated and implied criteria, strict checks and measures are in place.
- Systems of management set up in compliance with international standards’ needs.
- Our design, operations, and quality teams are always encouraged to apply new technical, quality, and design initiatives in order to increase process effectiveness and provide our clients with great quality and consistent values.
- We perform thorough quality inspections and audits at the beginning, middle, and end of the manufacturing process. We have cutting-edge automated online inspection systems for problem detection and removal on the line, as well as contemporary testing labs.
- The standard operating procedures were created based on the needs of our global customers and are in line with industry standards for premium cosmetic glass.
Our quality control process is divided into four stages:
Incoming Stage > In – Process Stage > Finished Goods Stage > Pre-Dispatch Stage